Requirements for Fast Track Program Participants
- Bachelor’s degree students of Chemistry, Universitas Airlangga or other higher education institutions accredited A.
- On his/her fifth (5th) semester with 105 modular credits and cGPA ≥ 3.51
- Has TOEFL/ELPT score of > 475
- Recommended by the Head of Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universitas Airlangga.
- Deadline of document submission and selection are on 19 August 2016
Fast Track Program Implementation
- In the first year of Master’s program (7th and 8th semester of Bachelor’s program), fast track participants who are undergraduate chemistry students at Universitas Airlangga are not charged for Master’s program tuition fee. On the other hand, those who are not undergraduate students at Universitas Airlangga must render tuition fee of Master’s program in accordance with the prevailing regulations.
- In the second year, fast track program participants must render the tuition fee based on the prevailing regulations.
- Participants must achieve Bachelor’s degree in maximum 8 semesters (4 years) with Cumulative Grade Point Average (cGPA) of > 3.51.
- Participants must take 15 modular credits of Master’s subjects in the 7th and 8th semesters of Bachelor’s program.
- Participants must obtain cGPA > 3.50 for 15 modular credits of Master’s subjects.
- Students who do not meet the aforementioned conditions shall be disqualified from their participation in the fast track program and are allowed to follow regular Master’s program in accordance with the prevailing mechanism and tuition fee.
- Fast track participants will receive special student number in the third semester of Master’s program.
- Fill in the registration form and attach:
- Bachelor’s program transcripts
- TOEFL/ELPT certificate
- Recommendation letter from the Head of Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science Universitas Airlangga.
- Submit the registration form and the documents to the administration staff of Chemistry Master’s Program Universitas Airlangga (Fendik).