Achievement Goals and Strategies
Target of Study Program
- Graduates who are competent in the field of chemistry that can work in a professional, independent and able to compete in the national and international levels.
- Innovative research in the field of chemistry with the approach of inter- and multi-disciplinary.
- Dedication to the community to increase community empowerment associated with the field of chemistry
- The research collaboration in the field of chemistry and its application to industry and institutions both nationally and internationally.
- Build a network of cooperation with both industry stakeholders and other institutions at the national and international level in the fields of education, research and community service for the sustainability program
- Improving the quality of graduates through a learning process of innovative and sustainable modern
- Improving access to education is based on the quality of students through promotion activities
- Improving the quality and quantity of research faculty and students through strengthening the mastery of science and technology professional and independent
- The increase in the number of research publications faculty and students in scientific journals and scientific seminars
- The increase in the number of joint research and cooperation network in the field of education and research institutions at home and abroad
- Increasing the role of social institutions through community service activities